Thursday, January 7, 2010

Assisted Living San Jose Is There Any Legitimate Organization In Santa Clara County The Provides Assistance For Paying Your PG & E ?

Is there any legitimate organization in Santa Clara county the provides assistance for paying your PG & E ? - assisted living san jose

I have asthma and COPD in silence, and I am a recovery addict has been clean since December 15, 2006. I have some mistakes in life and have paid my debt to society in prison, and now I'm fighting every month. I have a studio / house that was built in the early 1900s, so that the wiring and the house style is very outdated. I had even ignited the wiring in the garage and the fire inside the wall, because the structure with the technology that today's standards was constructed, then the words of other worlds latest technology much for carpentry, built in my place was. My point is that I did not make a slum lord the structural integrity of the code until 2009, because they cost more to repair, and through the roof utility bills, because I have cable and only son to give up comfort Jerry rigged 2009th Since I live in San Jose, California (West) I've turned off my PG & E for 3 different times. Now he has written off since March 2009 and are simply can not afford tthat the deposit rate and reconnected. Nine months off and only colder! Please help! If you have information that is actually households and organizations that, in fact, his honesty and knowledge that are sent to help in this task, please send me an email if you can, please. Thanks in advance!

1 comments:

Skye said...

Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program
LIHEAP

LIHEAP Center offers free telephone and e-mail templates to people who know where you want to find help for low-income energy. Who can help in the search, the National Energy Assistance Reference (NEAR) call toll free 1-866-674-6327 8-6 (ET) or e-mail @ NCAT energy assistance. org. Please include your city, town and state in your e-mail.

http://www.liheap.org/assistance.html

to help Santa Clara County
http://tiny.cc/Aqqjj
http://www.caasm.org/9a-Santa_Clara_HEAP ...

Moreover, if the profits are restored, you may as energy prices a discount of 25% enjoy every month.
http://www.pge.com/myhome/customerservic ...

Post a Comment