Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Blood And Tears Walk Please Rate My Poem Called " Trail Of Tears?

Please rate my poem called " trail of tears? - blood and tears walk

Trail of Tears



The trails are, and fall with the blood of their dead.

It's a long way to the souls of the innocent people who died curse

For the sake of the white man's greed and hatred.

Parents and children who stopped by this terrible act have increased less

to form, did what the white man.

Souls of the Forsaken, left on the way to pursue the

Listen to all this bloody history. Nobody

Cries in the stones of those who have died.

The broken hearts of his people forever, for the United States

The natives do not want to be killed.


Legend Trail of Tears in its rich history, woven among all the other

terrible stories about his hometown.

Between the fight against the war now breeds that rarely sees his fight against the native

Rights which have not yet been reached after more than 200 years.

However, they still live and death as they

for centuries.

But will die of the Trail of Tears never, never goes away

It is shown by the bloody history, filtered

future generations of all the pain that once ....


Traces of tears ...

© 2009 Jennifer Dell Bergerson
All rights reserved

3 comments:

rice3920... said...

Beautiful and sad at the same time? Jennifer is a small world. I have Cherokee on my mothers and fathers on this page. I am one of the many blacks who have both our African heritage and our Native American Heritage (Cherokee) for me so far. I am proud and happy for them both. Unfortunately, life in America, is still of the opinion that the natives (Cherokee, Sioux, Apache, etc.) is on this earth. It was built by white settlers, blacks and other stolen and still no road reserves for the indigenous peoples of this country today treat as America or live ... I want to know the answer to ... I only pray the prayer of serenity. Again a beautiful poem that I send.

Mr. Chip
(People & Cherokee Cherokee Pride)

Susanna said...

My mother was half of the Blackfoot Indians ... A portion of the Trail of Tears is just a short walk from my house .. Erie is a feeling in this quiet way to go .. .. Even the birds do not sing .. It is how I am watched .. I love your words .. are respectful and deep .. You 9 / 10 from me.

Caryn said...

It is very sad. I like it though. The seems that everyone has forgotten. I really appreciate this posting (my great-grandfather of India).

Post a Comment