Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Add Msn Sluts I Need Help With A Girl..?

I need help with a girl..? - add msn sluts

Ok guys need serious help. This is the biggest decision of my life, riskier, but also the highest reward.

It's a girl I met in the last 6 years that I have a great attraction. I do not know what it is, but it's the only thing I want. In recent years I have had several Oppertunities to be with her, but I was too busy doing my own thing, almost frightening. I want nothing more than to be with her, I still have. The feel sure that they are the same. She has a boyfriend at the time that I seriously consider, even if they lived with him in recent years in school. before her current boyfriend one days spent to do and it was unbelievable. This is not a crash. It is not a whore. At the moment I have no contact with this girl and havnt spoken in a year. I recently deleted my profile and social network shortly after the repeal of his own. As human beings, which was both introverted.

I can live without them, but I know. In a point where in my life, and its composition orr rest, its best now or never for me.

What should I do? I need to know, but there will always impact on his current relationship. I spent years thinking about how it could be and what it would like if we had together in reality.

I can spend more of my wanderings, and when? the 22nd and has to spend with my life and beyond. Should I try to connect again? I must add in your msn?

Perhaps the time has come, but how can I know whether the answer is no?

I need serious help *******.

Thank you very much

2 comments:

Imaka said...

You have the answer to your question - that is with another person. No disrespect to him and his current relationship. I think you need to see other people. It participates with another person. I stopped taking your life, and if one day be free, and I still feel the same, then you can do something. You have no right to intervene in human life, not his own and not the life of her friend. Respect for both and let them go and focus on his life.

trungg , said...

Is he still with this guy?
I think I should make contact
Missing you do not lose a good thing.
If there is a spark in the past
Shine is always there.
In & sure if I spoke, and received
in discussion was opened for you
and good things will happen.
Just take a chance and do not repent,
Because if you do not, and you live your life
And back in 15 years to look and ask
"What if .." And now it's too late.
Good luck! [:

Post a Comment