Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Binocular Spotting Scopes I'm In The Market For A Serviceable Spotting Scope.?

I'm in the market for a serviceable spotting scope.? - binocular spotting scopes

I know almost nothing about scopes, but I'm looking for something that is useful. I hope to use maximum range is 600 meters. I have no idea of extension you need or the quality you need. That would be something like $ 100. Gander Mountain sufficient or do I need to spend more money? I am a big fan of Nikon ... I have their cameras, lenses, binoculars and monoculars, rifle, but if I can help, I would rather not spend what we call an observation .... a nice little Super Blackhawk, with 10 1 / 2 "over to my house and kind of blows my toy budget. And then I would tend to spend that much waste of $ 100. into something that causes only frustration.

Thank you ... I appreciate your efforts.

4 comments:

Butch C said...

600 meters and a range of $ 100 is not really mix, you will never see bullet holes in the distance, if you use some kind of artillery. Kowa is better for you expected, but that, to spend "a little" about $ 100 ... Can I suggest a little light reading about them here:
http://www.longrangebpcr.com/Scopes.htm
It ignores the fact that a rifle cartridges black side applies the information to all forms of help from television recordings.

nickdc19... said...

Personally, I have some Japanese brands have 1970 vintage, I bought in a toy store a few years ago for about $ 65 if I remember correctly. It is normal bullet holes in paper targets at 200 meters. However, another poster was right ... If you are willing to see things, has 600 meters, a high optical quality and probably a box full of body nitrogen.

The better / easier in the measure, which already uses a variable Redfield believes he recognizes that it is a 20x is 60x.

jesse said...

Simmons Prosport www.natchezss.com $ 100.

jesse said...

Simmons Prosport www.natchezss.com $ 100.

Post a Comment