Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Hair Oil Products Can Tea Tree Oil Products Cause Facial Hair Growth In Women?

Can tea tree oil products cause facial hair growth in women? - hair oil products

I have a tea tree oil cleaning and in-situ treatment for several months with excellent results. I am 19 years old girl and began to acne for the first time in my life recently received, and these products has really helped me.

However, I noticed a significant increase in facial hair, I am concerned that it may be because these products! I recently read that foreign products have caused OLS hormonal effects on young people because they stimulate estrogen. This leads me to wonder whether it might be the cause of my increased facial hair. The hair is not created in the face. There are more "fuzz" where it was before, and the hair darker. I wonder whether OLS stimulates estrogen, which is perhaps my body more adrogen balance in effect? I always had the upper lip hair and I'm from the Middle East, I am very Hariy, but this sudden increase in facial hair, no hair where it makes me think. Who will know LSO?

0 comments:

Post a Comment