Monday, February 8, 2010

Cervix Is Open 7dpo CVS Brand Pregnancy Test, Very Very Faint Line...?!?!?

CVS brand pregnancy test, very very faint line...?!?!? - cervix is open 7dpo

Ok, so I'm 7dpo I have a dream about 5dpo I took a test and it was was good, so I went to CVS and buy the least expensive test, they (of which there are two blue lines on the pregnancy, and exactly I dreamed a little weird anyway), the first one did not work. So I went next day to buy a new one and today was tomorrow .. Control window is bright blue, but the window has no other line that I could hardly see. It was more like blue to silvery gray, and very very low .. Is it too early to test? Or is it that IM Preggo? someone the same result from the CVS brand early pregnancy test .. BTW, I have no idea when I played for my periods have, I checked my neck of the day they had sex and was so big and open, soft and wet .. 7dpo have remained high, and not as soft closed .. My creamy white cm .. thanks in advance ..

* And the only character that I have is my left breast, as pica crazy ..

6 comments:

MIPPIE ♥´`•.¸ said...

Looks like you are pregnant, dear! As you read before the frame time of 10 minutes. This means that you are pregnant. A line is a line! =) Although it is still small means that you are pregnant is a positive factor.

In fact, I am now 6 weeks pregnant and my creamy white lining and it is a sign of pregnancy. So I would say is a big yes. =) Bravo!

Melissa said...

I would say they are .. A line is a line .... I always get the best test wells, but then I knew it would spend more money, what I can, just because you find purchased after 5 days before! In this way, get don'tu tell u that ur .. whether pregnant or not good luck! come on, no!

Melissa said...

I would say they are .. A line is a line .... I always get the best test wells, but then I knew it would spend more money, what I can, just because you find purchased after 5 days before! In this way, get don'tu tell u that ur .. whether pregnant or not good luck! come on, no!

Mommy to baby girl Ember!!! said...

You are pregnant. Congrads!

♥Due January 14th 2010♥ said...

Congratulations. The same happened to me, unfortunately I had a miscarriage 3 days later.

☆♥Mami of Hayzea & Cruz♥☆ said...

CVS is what I used was both HIV-positive children did

Post a Comment