Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Is It Normal To Have Cervical Mucus Days Before Period Starts Can Implantation Bleeding Last For 5 Days? PLEASE ANSWER! :) ?

Can implantation bleeding last for 5 days? PLEASE ANSWER! :) ? - is it normal to have cervical mucus days before period starts

My periods are usually regular, lasting 5 days after the entry of light, Get Heavy, then go progressively faster, up to stop them. I expected my next period began yesterday, but it began on Tuesday and was only small brown spots on the morning into the early days, yesterday and today was really light brown spots and the entire outside of the day.

This could be a normal period? I've never had a time that is lighter and smaller than that. Do you think they ovulate this month and that was the old blood left over (which might explain how small and light brown in color) was it? The only thing is that I was sure I was ovulating because I noticed that tell story of protein mucus coming Beforeturn to ovulation. My Center and BD was then, too!

Is it possible that this could be implantation bleeding? I thought it would be a possibility, but I have tested this morning was negative. I think if it implantation bleeding and it was really pregnant, the test shows positive for now, because I was this morning, my period yesterday, and got a first test response.

I am very upset and sad about my BFN. Please tell me what you know?

3 comments:

Allanas said...

Uh, no.

They had a period. Sorry.

Rwebgirl said...

I do not think that you are pregnant, sorry. It can not be detected before the deadline, but IB will only take a day or two, and only a few drops. GL:)

✿•.¸10-7-10 With #1,.•✿ said...

Now it sounds seems to be pregnant. Wait about a week, then you should get a good test, if not, then see your doc again

Post a Comment