Sunday, February 21, 2010

Perimenopause At 30 Years Old Can Chemotherapy Cause Early Menopause?

Can chemotherapy cause early menopause? - perimenopause at 30 years old

I had Hodgkin's when I was 15 and went up to 6 months of MOPP. I am 42 years old and in the last 2-3 years, times have been inconsistent (before that, subject to 28 days) cycle. I want to emphasize in writing) in the Cretaceous (due to the different topics. This year was very stressful, and again my bike is screwed. At one point this summer, I had a period of 2 weeks of each other, now 30 days and had not since September, I have awful, sudden, "Oh my God, I'm so hot and humid, too cold. I do not sleep well, and about stupid things. Anyway, when I look at the line seems to perimenopause, but I'm worried about my cancer history. Unfortunately, I am petrified to speak to doctors. I'm too young to experieThis ncing - ????? Opinion

0 comments:

Post a Comment