Monday, February 15, 2010

Vector Cereal Nutrition I Was Wondering If My Diet Is Good? Any Opinions?

I was wondering If my diet Is Good? Any Opinions? - vector cereal nutrition

I am 17 years old, 5'8 £ 230 and want desperately to lose weight than to seek the views of people in my exercise routine if you are good and my way of my diet.

Breakfast: Cereal vector with a glass of water

Brunch: Banana

Lunch: wholemeal bread with a slice of Bologna, a glass of water and a nutrition bar.

Snack: apple or orange

Dinner: Spicy Chicken with slender grain bread and a glass of water,

And after every meal, I have a vitamin pill Solotron It is 3 times a day, a lady at GNC recommended to me.

My training routine is as follows:
2 hours training weightlifting Monday to Friday and the body of about 15 minutes running time. And after a glass of chocolate ProteiWitch s mix with milk. And finally, I can not eat junk food or soft drinks like Pepsi.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

An excellent site with some wonderful opportunities for you. It certainly helps. Take a look. http://nurse22.notlong.com/2AAid5V

Post a Comment